- This event has passed.
EVENTS IN PERSON: KOLLECTIV NYC, ONLINE and Kripalu
September 17 - September 22
NOTE: Weekly ONLINE Sangha and Meditation Class. All Welcome: Donation Only.
go to this link: Weekly Online Meditation
OTHER UPCOMING CLASSES:
1. Kollectiv NYC: IN PERSON CLASS on Thursday 9/22/22
2. Ongoing Monday Online Meditation Classes.
[PS: Note that I’ll finally be back leading, in person, my annual “New Year’s Spiritual Renewal Retreat at Kripalu! Thurs (PM) 12/29/22 -Sunday (AM) 1/1/23. Mark your calendars now!
NOTE: THIS EVENT IS POSTPONED! THERE WILL BE NO OCTOBER CLASS, BUT WILL UPDATE FOR NEXT CLASS IN FUTURE!
September 22nd, Live Class in NYC!
Meditation and Mantra for Peace and Healing
LIVE In-Person Class in the East Village at Kollectiv NYC.
7:00-8:15 pm Thursday, Sept 22 @ Kollectiv NYC*
Vocal Sound and Meditation: Many who have tried meditation in the past, and felt restless, find the combination of sound, chakras, and energy to be wonderfully absorbing, calming, and healing.
Here at Kollectiv, Thomas, who has taught thousands in the Americas, Asia and Europe, will be offering potent evenings to explore the ancient art of vocal sound and mantra meditation for healing, empowerment, and awakening. Even if you are new to mantra, you can come to any of these evenings and experience the lasting effects. No previous experience necessary.
(Read more about Kollectiv NYC at bottom of page.)
Kollectiv NYC will be taking registration, and the class fee is higher than I have normally charged, as they are hosting and have their own pricing ($42) ; however, I have requested a fee at a high discount, $22, for my regular group members and newsletter subscribers, if they use the coupon code: THOMAS (all CAPS).
SPACE IS LIMITED: there is room for about 20 folks.
Full Kollectiv NYC Fee: $42.00 for public, $22 for my folks with code.
Now thru Weds,9/21/22 (Thomas’s Group): $22.00. Code: THOMAS
CLICK LINK BELOW TO REGISTER:
(You’ll need to scroll down for my class). If any issue please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the code THOMAS you will get the $22 price. (or call them: 212-228-5909) .
|1. You’ll need to sign up on the Kollectiv site one time only.
2. Enter Credit Card info
3. Then click “Enroll” which opens the “Shopping cart.”
4. Where it says “coupon” put in the code: THOMAS (all caps!)
5. Click “apply.”
6. Then you will see a page with the discounted early bird price ($22.00)
7. Hit “check out” –And you’re registered! ( If any issue you can send fee to me in usual fashion and I’ll forward to Kollectiv )
I look forward to seeing you!
Monday Night Weekly Zoom Meditation and Sangha
Note: These one and one quarter hour sessions, are long experiences of breath, sound, and meditation, with only 20-30 minutes of discussion. It is a lovely sangha (inspired community.)
MONDAY ONGOING ONLINE DROP-IN CLASSES. ALL ARE WELCOME!
7pm EST: DONATION ONLY. FOR FULL INFO: GO HERE
NOTE: If you want to be added to my weekly Monday reminder list, you will get more complete and updated info.
ZOOM link https://us02web.zoom.us/
- Paying for Monday Drop In Class: for donations or scholarship funds only (not registration for any other event!): You can also send via Paypal,Venmo, Zelle, or “snail mail.”
- Preferred! Zelle: use my email: email@example.com
- Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/
- Venmo: (with Venmo app my id is THOMAS-AMELIO-1)https://venmo.
December at Kripalu!
I’ll finally be back leading, in person, my annual “New Year’s Spiritual Renewal Retreat at Kripalu! Thurs evening, 12/29/22 –Sunday (AM) 1/1/23. Mark your calendars now!
Join Shivananda Thomas Amelio, founding member of Kripalu, as he guides you to deepen your spiritual practice. Through meditation, breathwork, self-inquiry, and more, you will
- Sink deeply into your heart’s knowing
- Fine-tune your life’s purpose
- Renew your connection to the ever-present source of divinity.
Return home feeling inspired to make your spiritual practice a radiant keynote of your life.
Note Please bring a journal and any favorite inspirational writing. You may also bring a symbol of anything that symbolizes what you wish to let go of, what you want to expand into, and that which embodies divinity for you.